A tail, a careless bundle twisted with several elastic bands, or slightly dried by a hairdryer are the three most easy hair-styling of all time. We suggest correcting the situation, giving battle to boredom and negligence, and learning three simple but effective ways to get your hair in order.
1- Straight End Curls
This hairstyle is suitable for both long and medium length hair:
- Variation on the eternal theme of curls. If you wear a bean and are ready to spend a couple of hours practicing, then you can safely turn to this method of styling. A little wind in your hair will not hurt anyone.
- The hair should be clean and dry with a light volume at the roots. Use a hairdryer to dry hair.
- Twist the hair on the curler in the direction from the face, leaving the ends straight (for this, just do not wind it to the end). If your hair is wavy and curly, then the ends are especially straightened with an iron. This way of wrapping gives your styling the effect of natural careless curls and a more hooligan look.
- After all the hair is wound and has already cooled, lower your head down or tilt back (as it suits you) and begin to disassemble the curls with your fingers.
- In the end, apply a fixing varnish, which also helps to add texture to the hair. Optionally, a non-greasy and dry styling paste can be applied to the ends of the hair. This will make them more obedient.
2- A Bunch
A bunch is the most easy hair-styling, you can add accessories to make it more elegant:
- This option will be an excellent styling for both every day and special event. It all depends on the accompaniment – jeans and a movie shirt with friends or a cocktail dress and long earrings for a gala dinner.
- Divide the hair into three parts – a straight central parting and two strands on the sides from ear to ear.
- Now collect the entire back of the hair in a low, tight, smooth tail, using a small elastic band that will hold it tight.
- Wrap a thin strand of hair around the elastic to hide it.
- Then twist the hair that remained on the face into bundles. Each twist in the direction from the face and twist into a bunch. Then pierce everything with invisibility and fix it well.
- All that remains is the tail, which we also turn into bundles and assemble into our dense bundle.
- The last step is to apply a fixing varnish so that the hair does not get out of the hairstyling. Or you cannot use it and the effect of “natural negligence” will increase over the course of the day.
3- Side Weaving
This is another easy hair-styling that can be done daily:
- This styling will look especially good on long hair. The main rule – the more careless, the better, so for a while, put off super-strong fixing sprays and various hair gels and fudges. They will give the styling unnecessary “reinforced concrete”.
- Hair should be clean and dry. Otherwise, you should refresh your hair and scalp using a dry shampoo. Dry shampoo will additionally add volume and texture to the hair, as well as extend the styling life.
- Make a side part. Leave a little hair on the face so long that it would be enough to wrap your braid at the very end.
- From the same side take from the middle two free upper strands and weave them with bundles. Weave side to side – this element will serve as one of the strands of the future braid.
- The remaining hair begins to be braided into the simplest pigtail of three strands. Do not weave to the end, leaving a long tip of the tail in order to wind it later.
- Now fix the tail with a small invisible elastic band and hide it under a lock of hair.
- Next, carefully stretch the entire braid with your fingers, as if pulling out strands a little, and thus give the braid volume and splendor.
- In the end, apply a light fixing varnish that will not allow your hair to go wild at the end of the day.
These three hairstyles take only a few minutes and give your hair a stylish look. With easy hair-styling at home, you can get a chic look. Try these at home and write to us which one is your favorite.