Every lady at least once asked the question “What accessory to choose?” One has only to be in a jewelry store, eyes immediately run up and you want to buy everything at once. Let’s see how to wear a necklace with a dress correctly and not make a mistake in choosing.
TYPES OF NECK JEWELRY
- From pearls-Pearl splendor will accentuate the natural beauty and give the image a uniqueness due to pearlescent shine.
- From Stones-Yielding to ancient traditions, monists are popular among girls now. It is a neck decoration made of multi-colored stones, coins, and beads.
- Choker-Accessory that fits snugly around the neck. Back in fashion from the crazy 90s. Will add extravagance to the image.
- From beads-Unique handmade jewelry will always be relevant.
- With stones-As you know, the best friends of girls are diamonds. To this day, precious stones remain the most favorite women’s accessories.
- From seashells-Inspired by the nautical theme, this neckpiece completes any summer look perfectly.
- Collar Necklace-Necklace close to the neck, no more than 30 cm long.
- Plastron-A large decoration that turns an ordinary dress into an evening outfit. It covers not only the neck but also part of the chest.
- Clasp-Unusual in its form decoration, where the buckle is located in the center in the form of a large brooch.
- Riviera-Gemstones are placed close to each other, creating a thin, shining thread.
- Metallic-(from gold, silver, and common metals). Precious metals are an integral part of the everyday look.
- Large beads-Brightly complement any look. Beads can be of different sizes and colors, depending on the pattern.
WHAT TO WEAR WITH: 8 STYLISH COMBINATIONS
Here are 8 stylish combinations to wear necklace:
1- With A Formal Shirt
A shirt will help you create a classic or casual style with jeans or a skirt. Clothes made of thin flowing material, supplemented with the right accessory, can be played up so that from a business, the image goes into an evening one.
- Under the collar
- With unbuttoned top buttons
2- With A Dress
Often, fashionistas manage to choose a dress to match their favorite necklace. It is better to choose jewelry depending on the cut. For example, if the neck is open, then a choker, pearl necklace, or beads will do. For a round neckline, it is best to use a hoop necklace.
- Tone on Tone
- Contrast Color
- As an accent piece for a neutral color outfit
3- With A Sweater
There is an association with an autumn image, so I really want something in addition. For example, depending on the neckline, a boho fringe piece will work. The outfit will turn out to be very cozy and stylish.
4- With A Turtleneck
This garment already contains a stand-up collar, so it’s important not to spoil the look. A long pendant or a simple piece of uniform metal works best. The emphasis should be at chest level.
5- With A T-Shirt
A must-have white or black T-shirt in any fashionista’s wardrobe. The combination of a choker and several intertwining chains is very unusual in design. Urban fashionistas prefer to complement the look with several accessories at once.
6- With A Blouse
In a business style, you should be strict and be attentive to additional elements. Choosing something sophisticated from homogeneous metals will be very in the subject.
7- With A Tunic
Long neck jewelry (below the chest line) is suitable for such clothes and answers your question of what accessory to choose or wear with tunics.
8-With A Blazer Or Jacket
A jacket or blazer, paired with a T-shirt or shirt, will create any style. A classic necklace as a light weightless accent will help you look irresistible.
The surest way to make yourself known and leave a lasting impression in society is with a flawless appearance. The right look and accessories will give you confidence in any undertaking so remove your confusion about what accessory to choose and style your best. As you know, they are greeted by their clothes, but they are escorted by their minds.