There is no woman who would not want to have a perfect figure. For the sake of this, women are ready for all tests: hourly sports, dieting, and even plastic surgery. But what to do if you are just on the way to your perfection, and you need to look perfect today? In this case, women’s corrective underwear will come to the rescue.
The history of women’s shapewear began even before our era, in the Roman Empire, where women tried to visually enlarge their breasts. In the Middle Ages, the wasp waist was in fashion, for which the beauties wore corsets, which often only harmed them.
Fortunately, modern women can choose from safer like fajate, but no less effective types of shapewear. It is a piece of useful information to know about the right choice of shapewear, as well as answer the most popular questions.
Types and models of corrective underwear
To date, there are several types of corrective underwear for women:
- Corset and corset-shirt. Helps to fix fat deposits, as well as adjust the waistline. The corset will tighten the stomach, and also hide excess fat folds in the chest area. Due to the corset or corset-shirt, you not only tighten the stomach, but also increase the volume of the chest due to this;
- Push-up bra. One of the most popular models of women’s shapewear, which helps to increase the volume of the breast and give it more roundness. However, corrective bras are designed not only to increase, but also to reduce, which is especially important for owners of magnificent forms;
- Leggings, breeches, pantaloons. They help to correct the upper thighs, as well as the abdomen and buttocks. Such leggings or pantaloons will give harmony to your hips, remove the hated “ears” and “breeches”, and also hide cellulite;
- Panties. Corrective shorts have no seams, so they do not leave stripes on the body. Moreover, they are safe for health and comfortable to wear. They can be combined with other types of corrective underwear, or worn separately;
- Combidres. Designed specifically to make your silhouette seductive and graceful. With the help of a combi dress, you can model the area of the chest, waist, abdomen and buttocks. It will improve your posture and will not restrict movement, which makes the jumpsuit the perfect corrective underwear for daily use.
How to choose correct underwear?
All models of corrective underwear are divided into several types according to the degree of correction:
- Light degree of correction. Shapewear of this type cannot drastically change the shape of the female body. It is more aimed at rounding and smoothing problem areas;
- Average degree of correction. Such corrective underwear is made from a denser fabric using corset inserts. This underwear is necessary to adjust the outlines of the silhouette;
- Strong degree of correction. Shapewear of this type was created specifically to remove a couple of extra centimeters from the waist, to make the hips more seductive. In the production of such underwear, rigid corset structures are used.
For each problem area there is its own type of corrective underwear:
- To increase the roundness of the buttocks, special panties are suitable;
- The effect of slender legs can be achieved with pantaloons or tights;
- A corset will help tighten your stomach and improve your posture.
But the most important advice that all experts and stylists give is to try on corrective underwear and try to make several movements in it: sit down, bend over, raise your arms, turn in different directions. If you feel uncomfortable, then continue to choose the perfect underwear, and if you feel confident and comfortable, then feel free to make a purchase.
Who needs shapewear?
Such underwear is needed not only for overweight women but also for slender girls who want to emphasize their silhouette or visually enlarge their breasts.
Is shapewear safe?
Yes, shapewear is absolutely safe, provided it is chosen correctly.
How long and how often can I wear such underwear?
Experts recommend wearing shapewear for no longer than 4-6 hours. Also, underwear can be worn every day.
How much can you build with this underwear?
Shapewear will help remove a couple of extra centimeters, visually it will seem that you have lost 3-5 kg.
Do Hollywood stars wear shapewear?
Of course, almost all the stars you see on the red carpet in chic dresses use shapewear.