It is very important for every modern woman to maintain personal hygiene. Women’s health is much more susceptible to vulnerabilities if they do not use pads. Intimate places need special care. But this is very difficult to do while at school or work. Intimate hygiene is made easier by the use of pads. You need to figure out why pads are needed and how to use them correctly.
What are they needed for?
Regardless of the type of the pad and the intended purpose, their main task is to maintain the freshness and cleanliness of the linen during the day, as well as to take care of the woman’s personal hygiene. So why pads are needed and when to use them:
- Of course, first of all, daily pads are used for hygienic purposes. Daily wearing of the product allows you to keep your linen and intimate areas clean and fresh.
- They can be used on long trips when there is no possibility of using traditional means to maintain a normal level of intimate hygiene.
- Moreover, such hygiene products are necessary to absorb natural secretions. Thanks to their use, the laundry will always remain dry and clean.
- Thinking about why you need a daily routine, one cannot but say that hygiene products perfectly absorb unpleasant odors.
- They can be used to soak up spotting secretions that remain after menstruation or appear before critical days.
- In the process of heavy menstrual flow, pads are also used, but not daily, but special ones that are designed specifically for these purposes.
- Pads effectively help to preserve the freshness and cleanliness of the linen during the treatment with vaginal suppositories, which tend to leak out and stain the linen.
- It is not uncommon for young women to use their menstruation daily at the same time as tampons. In this case, the pads act as additional protection against possible leakage.
- Some types of daily have a healing effect. Therefore, they are used as additional therapy for diseases of the genitourinary system.
In order to choose the right daily routine, you need to understand what the main parameters determine its general characteristics. After all, the convenience and comfort of wearing a hygienic product will depend on this. But make sure once you understand the product characteristics, always go for a reliable and quality product, just like Lhamo Pad as they offer natural cotton herbal pads.
All manufactured pads differ according to several criteria:
- An important parameter is the absorbency. All modern manufacturers offer several options for pads with different absorbent properties. They are always displayed directly on the product packaging.
- The presence of wings on the product. As a rule, dailies are issued without them. However, with abundant discharge and to prevent leakage, it is best to select the option with the wings.
- The presence of a flavored effect. There are many brands of modern-day pads that are made with fragrances. Scented products eliminate unpleasant odors. Therefore, these types of hygiene products can be used both for daily use and during menstruation.
- Product thickness. It is quite logical that thick pads are used when there is heavy discharge, and the thinnest ones are most suitable for daily use. As a rule, thick products are labeled “Classic”, and thin pads – “Ultra”.
- A large number of pads have a classic straight or anatomical shape. However, modern manufacturers offer products that differ in shape.
- In addition, hygiene products may vary in color, so they can always be matched to the linen. Most often, you can find pads in white or black, as well as in pastel colors.
- Some manufacturers offer combined product options. So, in one package you can find daily pads of different colors and shapes.
Important rules of use
It is possible to avoid the occurrence of a feeling of discomfort and allergic reactions only if you know how to use hygiene products correctly. To do this, it is enough to adhere to a few simple rules:
- Before starting to use it is necessary to check the integrity of the packaging. If it is broken, harmful germs, dust and dirt can enter there. In this case, it is better not to use pads, but to purchase new hygiene products, otherwise there will be a risk of infection.
- Do not use pads after the expiration date. You can check it on the packaging.
- You do not need to store the product in damp areas such as a bathroom. This is due to the fact that moisture negatively affects the quality characteristics and properties of the pads.
- It must be remembered that wearing pads does not negate the daily change of linen and the adoption of water procedures.
- It should be understood that specific fragrances that are used to give the product a pleasant aroma can cause the development of allergies. Therefore, unless absolutely necessary, do not constantly use scented options for pads.
- You need to purchase high-quality hygiene products from trusted suppliers, and preferably in specialized pharmacies. Poor-quality pads can cause a strong allergic reaction and lead to the development of harmful microflora.
- It is not recommended to go to bed with a daily routine. During sleep, a woman is absent; it is possible to change her to a new one. As mentioned earlier, they should be changed at least every 3-4 hours. If this rule is ignored, then the risks of developing infections and other inflammatory diseases in the area of intimate organs increase.
If you always adhere to these recommendations, then the use of daily pads will be as effective as possible, and most importantly, safe for women’s health.