Fashion accessories are the best allies for creating a flawless look. Therefore, the question of choosing accessories is put, if not in the foreground, then in one of the top positions. How to choose the right earrings, bracelets and other jewelry depend largely on what impression you want to make. Take your time with this difficult task, first read some rules for choosing accessories.
Accessories for a Complete Look
To complete an outfit, reveal your personality, draw attention to a particular part, or add a touch that will make a difference, there are many items available:
- Jewelry and bijouterie (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc.)
- Shawls and scarves
- Hair ornaments (headband, headband, hairpins, bow, etc.)
Any decoration or accessory is chosen for a specific purpose, depending on what kind of image we want to create in public. A necklace, bracelet, or earrings can change your look. We can go from casual to something chicer in seconds, all thanks to online accessories. However, there are details that should not be missed when making your choice.
- Determine your skin tone to find the right jewelry. Depending on the color type, find out what will look best on you – silver, gold, natural or artificial materials.
- As you know, jewelry attracts the eye. If you want to highlight your face, choose earrings. Whether you prefer to accentuate your bust or décolleté, a necklace will be your best friend. I think it’s not worth reminding that the part of the body that you want to draw attention to should be well-groomed.
- Quality versus quantity is one of the golden rules. When it comes to accessories, balance must be considered, especially in evening looks. Too much jewelry on the body is not a good idea, as it makes the look heavier.
- Choose a piece of jewelry or a bag depending on the occasion (office, date, evening, celebration) and according to the clothes you wear.
- If you’re having trouble finding the right accessory, be minimalistic. Give preference to small items: thin rings, small stud earrings, chain bracelet.
Earrings are the perfect accessory to frame your face and are not just for a glamorous evening or a chic celebration. Dangling earrings are more suitable for those who have a not too long face. Try highlighting them with a romantic bun or a back-and-neck hairstyle. If you have a wide face, avoid circle earrings.
Impressive neck jewelry is not recommended for petite women who prefer sophisticated outfits. If, on the contrary, you have broad shoulders, a fashionable long necklace will “vertical” your figure. For every day, give preference to laconic inexpensive jewelry. Leave a necklace with precious stones or pearls for special occasions to avoid fashion mistakes.
They should be proportional to the size of the fingers. Do you have short thin fingers? Do not buy models that are too wide or with a large stone. Also, you cannot combine jewelry and precious stones on your fingers at the same time, as well as rings of different colors.
The bracelet that you wear to work should be thin and stylish, emphasizing your individuality. If you are a fan of fashion trends and the latest collections, choose a bracelet that will not draw attention. Likewise, if you’re choosing a neutral outfit, don’t be afraid to make a statement with a chunky or chunky bracelet.
A handbag is a perfect accessory to accentuate an outfit in basic colors. If you’re wearing a neutral color, choose a bright bag to brighten up your look. Forget the old rule that your mother and grandmother used to repeat that shoes and bags should be the same color. Look for contrasts between them and combinations with other colors of your outfit. A large bag is not suitable for petite young ladies, but tall ladies can afford medium and large bags.