Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is hard work in today’s crazy world. We often get caught up in responsibilities and don’t have time to exercise, eat a healthy diet, or even get a good night’s sleep. One way to bring balance to your daily life is by including health supplements. However, not all supplements on the market are equally effective and offer the same quality.
If you’re looking to step up your health, choose the tried-and-true Blackmores vitamins. These supplements will help you stack up on essential nutrients, as well as treat certain health issues, such as high cholesterol, problems with digestion, eyestrain, chronic stress, fatigue, etc. Their formulas contain carefully selected ingredients and are excessively tested for quality and effectiveness. Scroll on to learn more about these health-giving elixirs.
About the Brand
Blackmores has been a pioneer in the supplement market since its founding in the 1930s. Maurice Blackmore, an English immigrant with plans to revolutionise healthy eating, created the corporation. He wanted to create an innovative healthcare system based on the beneficial characteristics of herbs and minerals.
With the support of his colleagues and friends, Maurice also opened one of Australia’s first health food stores and created the country’s first naturopathic college. Many natural health practitioners still follow his advice today. Marcus, his son, took over the firm in 1975 with the same passion for natural health solutions as his father. He helped to solidify Blackmores’ position as a global leader in natural health.
Which Are Blackmores’ Bestsellers?
If you go over the Blackmores product line online, you’ll see that this brand is highly flexible, addressing a variety of health conditions and nutritional requirements. The health supplements available include various vitamins and minerals, each of which has a particular function in the body. The products listed below are among their bestsellers:
- Daily Immune Action – This one-a-day supplement supports your immune system throughout the whole year, especially in the chilly winter season. It contains vitamin C, D, Zinc, and Elderberry, which protect you during the cold and flu season and help you feel good every day.
- Blackmores Stress and Sleep – This dual-action supplement contains a daily and nightly tablet. The day tablet boosts your energy with the power of B vitamins, while the night tablet has a potent valerian extract that relieves stress and helps you sleep.
- Nails, Hair & Skin Tablets – This is a complete solution that contains all of the nutrients needed for strong nails, hair, and skin. It promotes collagen production and prevents brittleness and cracking of the nails. These supplements also help to defend against free radical damage, enhance overall health and well-being and boost your immune system. To take your skin health even further, make sure to use organic skincare products.
- Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000IU – This supplement supports healthy bone formation, immune system health, and muscular function. It increases calcium absorption and prevents vitamin D insufficiency. If your diet is deficient in calcium, this can lead to osteoporosis later in life.
This brand also offers a line of pet supplements. Their “PAW” line includes supplements for your pet’s joints, coat, skin, and nails, and their overall wellbeing.
How Is a Blackmores’ Product Made?
One of the reasons why Blackmores is one of my favourite supplement brands is because they never cut corners when it comes to quality. Their wide range of vitamins, minerals, herbal, and nutritional supplements is developed in-house using high-quality ingredients from around the world. They’re also manufactured according to standards of good manufacturing practice (GMP).
They collaborate with some of the world’s most reputable raw material suppliers, going to considerable efforts to find high-quality ingredients. Their strategic sourcing team traverses the globe to verify supply chain transparency, quality, and compliance with their sustainability values.
Afterwards, a team of naturopaths, chemists, and scientists formulate and develop their products. Each formulation is based on a deep grasp of product formulation principles and methods, as well as a thorough analysis of natural medicine’s most current scientific achievements. Science and tradition support Blackmores health products as being beneficial to the customers’ health.
Blackmores, being an Australian firm, conforms to some of the world’s most stringent safety and quality requirements. In contrast to many other nations, Australia regulates supplementary medicines in the same way as pharmaceutical pharmaceuticals are regulated.
Before being released to the market, each product must pass more than 30 quality tests and checks at every stage of the production process. They save a sample from every batch manufactured to ensure that the product is tested and monitored during its entire shelf life. The products that don’t match their stringent quality requirements are simply rejected.
Is Blackmores a Sustainable Brand?
Apart from being high-quality and effective, Blackmores vitamins are also a sustainable choice. Below is a list of achievements that this brand has accomplished in this past year regarding sustainability:
- Reducing carbon emissions – By the end of 2021, their carbon emissions were reduced by 162 tonnes. By 2030, they estimate a reduction of emissions by 24.7%.
- Renewable energy now accounts for 25% of their total energy consumption.
- Over 80% of corporate employees drive hybrid vehicles.
- They improved product packaging to be more recyclable.
- They produced less waste and improved driving efficiency.
Blackmores is committed to producing more recyclable content. They already produce packaging that’s 98% recyclable, and they’re working on alternatives for the remaining 2%. If you are unable to re-use the packaging, it should be recycled through your local curbside recycling program.
Blackmores continues to look for new environmentally friendly solutions to keep their packaging out of landfills and safeguard limited natural resources. But what can be recycled? The recyclable parts of the packaging are the following:
- Bottles of amber glass
- BPA-free plastic tubs and bottles
- Certain top lids
- Boxes and cartons
Paired with a balanced diet and exercise, health supplements can greatly boost your health and wellbeing. However, not all of these products offer you the same effectiveness and quality. The supplements from Blackmores contain premium ingredients that offer the best for your health.